At a critical time in the automaker’s resurgence, it seems like Ford should have taken a return to sport marketing’s biggest stage more seriously. It was reported back in June that GM will now be swooping in and returning to the Super Bowl after a 2-year hiatus. I’m no CMO, but when asked if Ford was going to be in the Super Bowl this year, Farley’s entire response was “It really doesn’t matter. Super Bowl doesn’t matter.” By providing no sound reasoning to back up his comment, I am wary of the decision.
Latest posts by OSM Guy (see all)
- 8 Most Read Online Sports Marketing Guy Stories of 2011 - December 31, 2011
- 8 Most Tweetable Online Sports Marketing Stories June 2011 - June 29, 2011
- 8 Most Tweetable Online Sports Marketing Stories May 2011 - June 2, 2011
- Week 16 NFL Picks - December 24, 2010
- Week 15 NFL Picks - December 17, 2010