In 2013, the Philadelphia Phillies’ Opening Day payroll was $165,385,714. See all MLB payrolls.
Philadelphia Phillies Salary
The following two tabs change content below.
Ryan Sleeper is Manager of Data Visualization & Analysis at Evolytics in Kansas City where he specializes in data visualization using Tableau Software. In 2013, he won the Iron Viz Championship, Tableau's flagship data visualization competition. The work here has been seen on ESPN, Grantland, The Guardian, and CSN Sports, among many others.
Latest posts by Ryan Sleeper (see all)
- Major League Soccer Standings Reinvented - July 1, 2014
- Your Salary vs. a MLB Player’s Salary [Visualization] - March 20, 2014
- What are the odds of going pro in sports? [Visualization] - January 26, 2014
- [Interactive] 2013 MLB Cost Per Win - September 30, 2013
- 2013 NFL Payrolls (Total Cap Spend) by Team - September 29, 2013